Fire Suppression for Home
Guardian Fire Shield is a revolutionary fire suppression safety device that automatically fights dangerous fires in your home without human intervention, so your home is protected even when you’re not there.
It protects families by providing valuable extra seconds for them to evacuate while reducing fire and water damage.
How it Works
Protect Your Home
Kitchen fires cause 40% of all home fires. Fortunately, Guardian Fire Shield is easily installed above your stove or cooktop. In the event of a kitchen fire, when every second counts, it provides fast, automatic fire suppression, valuable extra seconds for evacuation, and reduces fire and water damage.
Easy to Install It Yourself
Installation is quick and easy: Cut a 5.25” hole with an ordinary keyhole saw, insert the cylinder, and secure the cover.Learn How
$5 Million Dollar Certificate of Liability InsuranceGuardian Fire Shield comes with a $5 Million Certificate of Liability for each unit installed.
Guardian Fire Shield: $5 Million Dollar Liability Certificate Details
- Limited Liability based on the non-performance of UL certified blow glass.
- GFS Systems must be serviced as per the requirements:
- 10 year service ABC Dry Chemical
- Battery replacement as required for low pressure indicator.
- Pressure level 175 PSI
NOTE: Unit can be hardwired to avoid battery replacement
- Power is not required for the Guardian Fire Shield to operate.
- Guardian Fire Shield Unit must be registered with Guardian Fire Shield.
- Check with your local insurance company to see if the $5 Million Certificate will reduce your insurance premiums.